Category Archive Mobile Entertainer Insurance

A Brief Overview of Mobile Entertainment Insurance

If you are in the mobile entertainment business, you need to make sure that you are covered in case of an accident or other catastrophic event. A big loss might put you out of business. To protect against that risk, you need mobile entertainment insurance.

Who needs mobile entertainment insurance?

Mobile entertainment is a broad category, but if you travel to entertain others, you probably need this coverage. Some examples include:

  • DJs
  • Photographers
  • Clowns
  • Santas
  • Bands
  • Event planners

If you are in one of these lines of business, or if you do travel around to provide entertainment of some sort, you should talk to an insurance agent about getting coverage.

What is mobile entertainment insurance?

Insurance for mobile entertainers covers the specific needs of a mobile entertainer. That includes covering any damage that your team or equipment might cause in the course of your service. It also usually covers certain kinds of loss of equipment or tracks while on the road. That means coverage for theft as well as damage. For example, if the equipment is lost in a vehicle accident and listed on the policy, it is covered.

If you travel to entertain people, and you worry about losing your income or wonder how to cover damages done by your team, this coverage is for you.